The edition of journal "Russian neurosurgery" inform their readers that Medicomilitary Academy of Russia has the honor of inviting to participate at the 36th International Congress
on military medicine, which is going to be held in St. Petersburg, Russia, 5 - 11, June, 2005.
Preliminary scientific program:
- Organization of medical care for patients suffering in local wars and military conflicts:
- Military therapeutic trauma,
- Military surgical trauma.
- Special issues of medical care in the liquidation of consequences of natural disasters, man-caused catastrophes, and terror acts.
Practical part: Tactical-special manoeuvres "Line" ("Rubez").
- Modern technologies of prophylaxis, treatment, and rehabilitation in the military medicine.
- Occupational selection and the criteria of recruitment for the army on contract base.
- Peacemaking operations and humanitarian aspects of international cooperation in the field of military medicine.
The requisites of organizing committee of the meeting are:
Internet Site: www.congress-ph.ru
Phone / fax: 007-812-542 3591, 007-542 7291, 007-327 2497, 007-327 2498