Abstracts of scientific reports of Moscow Neurosurgery Society.
- Kozlov A.V. Complex treatment of parasagittal meningiomas: the state of the art.
- Cherekaev V.A. Surgery of tumors of the skull base spreading into the orbit and accessory nasal sinuses.
- Shirshov A.V., Pestryakov A.V., Belov E.N. CRW-FN stereotactic apparatus and an improved method of stereotactic calculations.
- Roginsky V.V., Ananov M.V., Cherekaev V.A., Mamedov A.A. et al. Craniofacial surgery in children: new technologies.
- Akatov O.V., Dreval O.N. Transcutaneous radio-frequency destruction of the obturator nerve in coxarthrosis.
- Akatov O.V., Dreval O.N. Transcutaneous radio-frequency destruction of articular nerves of the sacrococcygeal articulation in anal-coccygeal pain.
- Rynkov I.P., Dreval O.N., Okatov O.V. Pain syndromes in arthrosis of articulationes zygapophysiales of the lumbosacral spine (a clinical picture, diagnosis and surgical treatment).
- Shkarubo A.N., Kaznacheev V.M., Fomin B.V., Pakhomov G.A., Bocharov O.V., Bulanova T.V. Transoral removal of the skull base chordoma with preliminary occipitospondylodesis (a case from practice).
- Saribekyan A.S., Ponomaryov V.A., Polyakova L.N., Romen V.A., Kondrashin I.I., Oganesyan K.G., Senchukov S.V.
Experience of surgical treatment of patients with acute cerebrovascular diseases under conditons of a city multi-field hospital.
- Abramov I.S. Surgical treatment of patients with occluding lesions of carotid arteries complicated by cerebral circulation disorders of an ischemic type: results.
- Krylov V.V., Lebedev V.V., Grin A.A., Ioffe Yu.S. Neurosurgical care rendered to patients with traumas and diseases
of the spine and spinal cord (data of neurosurgical establishments of the Committee on Public Health).
- Evzikov G.Yu. Results of surgical treatment of intramedullary tumors.
- Kocherezhkin B.A. Microsurgical treatment of extramedullary intradural tumors of the spinal cord and roots of the horse's tail.
- Rusinov A.I. A differentiated approach to application of a biocomposite apatite-silicate cellular implant in plasty of the skull.